Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
A bio fireplace (also on ''bio-ethanol fireplace'', ''ethanol fireplace'') is a type of fireplaces and furnaces with combined zones generation of heat and technological process - combustion of fuel (denatured alcohol). This fireplace does not require a chimney and gives the real flame, not imitation. Installation is possible at any point in the room. The main part of each bio fireplace is the burner. The burner is a metal container whose shape and dimensions may be different. The burner is filled with fuel, usually it is bioethanol.
- The fireplace must only be installed on a solid wall of non-flammable material.
- Please remove all packaging and information material before assembly.
- We recommend a minimum distance of 60 cm / 23.6 inch between the floor and the opening of the burner reservoir.
- Please make sure to use studs that suit the walls construction. No wood is needed. No construction. No special permits. No wires. No mess.
- Fill the burner with the fuel up to the maximum of 2/3 of each can.
- Spilled alcohol must be removed with a absorbent tissue and cleaned with water to prevent ignition outside the burner reservoir.
- CAUTION: Spilled alcohol may lead to matt stains on parquet flooring.
- ATTENTION: The fuel should be stored at room temperature to facilitate its ignition.
- CAUTION: Fuel must be kept in safe distance (min. 1m / 40 inch) to the fireplace. Do not place fuel in front of the fireplace.
- In case the flame does not ignite, please repeat the ignition process until the flame burns steadily.
- Fuel will burn low at first. Please allow 15 minutes to reach the optimum temperature and flame height.
- CAUTION: Never pour fuel into the burning flame!
- CAUTION: Allow the burner to cool down for at least 15 minutes before refilling. Do not pour fuel into the hot burner.
- To refill, follow instruction below.
- CAUTION: never extinguish the flame with water!
- Let the fuel burn out completely if possible. This prevents alcohol left in the reservoir and deflagration when reigniting.
- If you wish to extinguish the flame before the fuel has completely burned out. Please use the fire killer to fully close the opening of the fuel can and wait until the flame is extinguished. Wait approximately 30 minutes until the burner has reached room temperature. Only then dispose of the remaining fuel.
- In case the flame is not extinguished immediately. Please close the cover and wait app. 10-15 minutes to allow the flame to cool down. Repeat the above instruction until the flame is fully extinguished.
Maintenance / care Instructions:
- The Burner must be cleaned regularly. Use warm water and washing-up liquid.
- Marks can be best remover with a soft cloth and a mixture of warm water and a small amount of cleaning liquid (ph-neutral). We recommend cleaning the stainless steel item regularly to prevent contamination.
- CAUTION: Never use chemicals, Steel-wool or scrubbing sponges either. The surface can be scratched by these. The manufacturer can not be responsible for any damages resulting out of false use and / or cleaning of the product.
-Gel/ Bio-ethanol is a naturally derived plant-based fuel. As with all plant-based fuel there is no net gain of greenhouse gasses when Gel is burned. The amount of carbon released is equal to the amount that’s required to grow the plant.
- The fireplaces should only be placed on a non-burnable wall.
- The Bio-fire will use oxygen from the air inside the room where it is operated. The rooms should be well ventilated with enough oxygen and fresh air being supplied ( i. e. open windows)
- When ventilated, the room where the fireplace is operated in should not be smaller then 44m3 (with an average calling height of 2.30m / 8 ft, the room should be at least 20m3).
- It is not recommended to use more than one fireplace at a time in one room.
- Never leave an open fire unattended at any time!
- CAUTION: Item gets hot while in working. Do not touch the fireplace while burning. Please allow at least 15 minutes to cool down before touching the product after flame is extinguished.
- Never pour fuel into an open flame or into the burner reservoir unless it has cooled down for at least 15 minutes after use.
- The fire palace is not suitable for heating purposes.
- Do not store more then 5 litres / 1.3 gallons of flammable liquids in your apartment.
- Keep fuel containers closed tightly.
- Keep fuel away from children and animals.
- The burning reservoir and Fuel must not be exposed to direct heat such as direct sunshine or central heating.
- Do not place any flammable materials with 1 Meter / 40 inches from the fireplace.
- CAUTION: Do not smoke while handing the fuel.
- Avoid draught in the room where the fireplace is operated.
- Avoid draught causing movements in the proximity of the fireplace as might fan the flame
- Please pay attention when filling the fire cans with gel or ethanol:
Liquid fuel in the cans can cause un-expected flames. Do not refill cans until they have completely cooled down.
Do not refill while burning as major injury might occur. Always follow the instructions on the ethanol / gel bottle / can.
The fireplace fuel does or cans should be changed minimum 1 time a year.
Due to the heat of the fireplace children and animals should stay away during 1-2 hours after use of the fireplace.
Do not store any flammable goods close to the fireplace.
Please remember to fill gel/bio-ethanol to maximum of 2/3 of each can.